If the public is "to participate more [in government] than just via the ballot box, then they need proper access to information"

-- Joanne Caddy, (Nov 2001), "Why citizens are central to good governance", OECD Observer

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Make Your Contribution to Our 'Heritage of Freedom' Today - Get Out and Vote!



I am a Canadian,
a free Canadian,
free to speak without fear,
free to worship God in my own way,
free to stand for what I think right,
free to oppose what I believe wrong,
or free to choose those who shall govern my country.

This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.

John G. Diefenbaker House of Common Debates, July 1, 1960


Right, left, or centre; green, blue, red, or orange;
the Right to Know Coalition of Nova Scotia wants you to get out and vote!

Find out more at Elections Canada

No comments: